CASE STUDY A – NEXT-GEN CYTOLOGY
X-ZELL is collaborating with one of Germany’s leading cytopathology centres to introduce Cryoimmunostaining™ into routine cytology as a tool to efficiently analyse lung fluids such as bronchoalveolar lavage and pleural effusion and enable near-instant diagnoses through digital on-screen analysis.
According to the German Association of Pathology (BdP), X-ZELL Cryoimmunostaining™ is eligible for reimbursement under the EBM and GOÄ systems.
- \93 per cent time reduction from sample to diagnosis by eliminating cell block preparation
- \700% per cent data increase per sample through multi-channel immunostaining
- \More capacity on existing IHC equipment due to reduced restaining
CASE STUDY B – LIQUID BIOPSY
X-ZELL is collaborating with Singapore General Hospital (SGH) and the National University Hospital Singapore (NUH) to explore how X-ZELL single-cell diagnostics may aid in the early detection of clinically significant prostate cancer in whole blood.
The prospectively blinded, 400-patient multi-centre study officially commenced in 2020 and will lay the foundation for the launch of a commercially available blood test as early as 2023.
- \Project spearheaded by Singapore’s national Diagnostics Development (DxD) Hub
- \Clinical trial introducing X-ZELL as an additional diagnostic tool
- \Pilot study showed X-ZELL more than 70 per cent reduction in unnecessary biopsies
© 2023 X-ZELL INC